FOCIS (Friends of CIS)
JOIN FOCIS: You Can Make A Difference
What you have to offer is invaluable to a student in need! Our goal is to surround students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life.
There are multiple ways to help. Whether you help by:
- mentoring a student at a high school,
- organizing a coat drive, or
- simply investing in the emergency fund,
your help can mean everything to an at-risk student.
NEXT STEPS: How Will You Get Involved?
- Donate to the Emergency Fund. (Choose “Greatest Need” in the dropdown box & write FOCIS in the notes.) These funds provide emergency assistance to students and their families who often don’t have enough money to feed their children, pay the light bill, or buy school uniforms.
Join a wonderful group of ladies who want to make a difference in the lives of Houston students
- FOCIS $100 Annual membership
- FOCIS $1,000 Lifetime Membership (Choose either option under the Program Area dropdown box.)
- Tell us what you want to do!
Our work is based on the belief that programs don’t change people – relationships do! Friends of CIS is needed now more than ever, and with the support of a strong membership, FOCIS will truly make a difference in the lives of Houston’s children. Please join us!
For questions or comments about FOCIS, please email FOCIS@cis-houston.org. Thank you for your support!